What is Soft Skill Solutions© ?
Soft Skill Solutions© (SSS) was created with employers in mind! We conducted studies and researched extensively, and we listened to your concerns: “Employability skills (soft skills) are a critical element informing hiring decisions and retention.” As a result, we developed Soft Skills Solutions©, which has been taught to over 1400+ learners across Canada.
Soft skills can be taught!
- Training Job Seekers can increase their chances of being employed
- Training Current Employees in soft skills helps improve work performance, retention, teamwork, staff morale and profits
- SSS is designed to help people enhance overall work habits and interact better with others
- Focuses on professionalism, and what it means to be successful in today’s workplace
Learn more about the key workplace skills that employers are asking for:
- Personal Management and Adaptability
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Creativity and Innovation
Click here for a detailed list of the program details: SSS Training Unit – Highlights
Training the Trainer
The training program is taught by Certified Lead SSS Trainer. It is 25-30 hours in length, and is required to be free for all Job Seekers.
If you are interested in becoming a lead trainer in your not-for-profit organization, contact Mat@smskillforce.ca
Training Current Employees
Micro-credentials in Soft Skills Solutions© are also available for current employees. Three modules have been designed to teach the Skills for Success while on the job.
If you are interested in training your current team, contact Mat@smskillforce.ca